About Morristown Cardiology
Welcome to Morristown Cardiology, Dr. Nazir Savji!
We are excited to announce our newest cardiologist, Dr. Nazir Savji, who will join our practice on 8/17/22.
To help control the spread of illnesses such as COVID-19, Morristown Cardiology is taking the following steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Virtual visits are being offered.
- Proper PPE in use by all staff.
- COVID-19 Screening questions are being performed prior to any patient coming into our office.
- Patients wait in the car instead of the waiting room for appointment.
- We are restricting visitors in our offices.
Get the most recent facts about COVID-19 from the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
At Morristown Cardiology Associates you will have your own physician. Because we regularly consult with one another, you receive the benefit of combined professional experience and the opportunity for second and third opinions. In the event that your physician is not available, one of us will always be available and prepared to take care of you. We provide 24-hour emergency and consultative services for patients with heart and circulatory problems. Our patients are admitted to the Gagnon Heart Hospital at Morristown Medical Center, the Premier Cardiac Specialty Hospital in New Jersey.